The second Transnational meeting of the Erasmus Relar project was held in Malta on the 17th and 18th of November 2022.
During the first day of the meeting, the partners were updated on the progress of different tasks under Output 01 namely:
- Development and collection of interactive + 3D learning content;
- Feasibility of mock-up or prototype app made by students of Aegean;
- Train The Expert – findings from online session/planning the next steps/how to involve more participants (students/professionals in a parallel workshop)
During the second day of the meeting, the partners were updated in more detail on Output 02 namely:
- Results from Reference Panel
- Output 02: Development of Logistics Scenario
- Output 02: Development of Marine Engineering Scenario
- Output 02: Development of Shipyard Technician Scenario
Other agenda items included the impact and dissemination of the project, quality assurance and administrative aspects.
Finally, a thorough guided visit to Palumbo Shipyard took place during the second day of our meeting.